1. Buy 1 Spectrum P2 lighting system for $249 PLUS receive a free waterproof phone case.
Spectrum P2 color changing lighting system.
Removable, rechargeable and color changing by touch of a button.
Simple to attach and remove. Fits every style paddleboard (inflatable and hardboard) kayak or canoe by our patented harness system.
Operating runtime of 3.5 to 6 hours and capable of producing up to 2000 lumens of light. Your paddling adventures will rise to a new level of fun and excitement.
- Water resistant battery with a durable ballistic nylon sleeve
- Dual circuit board battery protection
- 2A Battery charger with visual charge indicator
- Indicator arrow to assist with connector alignment in low light conditions
- Super bright led technology and rechargeable battery power
- Packs up into a compact travel case
In 2012 Nocqua created, patented and launched the first removable, rechargeable and fully
adjustable underwater lighting system for paddleboards, kayaks and outdoor adventures.
Featured on the Discovery Channel, National Geographic, The Bachelor and
countless other media platforms. We service more than four hundred dealers and tour
operators in sixty countries. Nocqua lighting systems provide a fantastic experience on the
water while offering an additional revenue stream for tour operators. Plus, an excellent
marketing tool for resorts and sports equipment manufacturers. We hope that you enjoy
using this amazing product as much as we enjoyed the process of creating it.
Battery voltage: 12V 4400mAh
Charger: 2A 100-240V
- Colors: Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Teal , White
- Modes: Slow color change, Party mode, SOS Strobe
- Lumen output: 1200 to 2000
- Run time: 3.5 to 6.0 hours
- Battery output: 12V 4400mAh
- Charge time: 4 hours
- Product Length: 37”
- Weight in travel case: 6lbs
- 2 x Spectrum color changing light bars containing 60 RGB LEDS per bar (120 LEDS total)
- 1 x Patented adjustable harness system
- 2 x Extension straps
- 1 x 4.4Ah Lithium-Ion water resistant, rechargeable battery
- 1 x Ballistic Nylon Battery Sleeve
- 1 x 2A Charger with battery charge indicator
- 1 x P2 Inline Switch with Y connector
- 1 x Soft padded, ballistic nylon travel case with strap
- 1 x Instructional Book
- 1 x Retail ready packaging
- 12 month warranty
- Solar charging and USB output capable
Pure and simple, It’s awesome!
How durable are the NOCQUA light systems?
The LEDs are set in epoxy and cased within an aluminum track (for even heat dissipation and added strength). The LED bar is then held within a PVC track, making the system pliable without compromising its durability. Whether you’re headed over rocks, sand, or oyster beds, the lights will be safe. We always suggest that you take care of your light system as you would any other piece of gear.
Will the NOCQUA light systems fit around my vessel?
The light systems are designed to fit around, or on, just about anything – SUPs, kayaks, canoes, trees, campers, ATVs, car hoods, popup tents, and many more. The patented harness setup will extend or shrink to meet your needs. Each system also comes with a set of extension straps to add length onto the harness, if needed. The hole in each end cap also offers space for a zip tie, paracord, velcro, thumbscrews, or other fastening components. If you have a special application that you have a question about or need help with, please email email@example.com with some details. We’ll be happy to help light it up!
My home water is dirty, which NOCQUA light system will work for me?
Each of the NOCQUA light systems have a different “lumen” rating – a lumen is the technical unit measurement of brightness. One lumen is the described of one birthday candle one foot away. At NOCQUA, we like to use the lumens as a simple way to differentiate between our light systems, but the unit only really tells part of the story. We also like to talk about the “light penetration” of each light system. All three of those elements – water clarity, lumen rating, and light penetration – account for the desired effect while out on the water. While deciding on which system will suit your needs the best, think about how you want to use the NOCQUA light system, where you’ll be using it, and how bright it needs to be. If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help you narrow down the search!